If you signed up for...
Make n Takes (M&T):
You agreed to provide a minimum of 75 FREE M&T projects to the general public. Here are some tips -
- Yes, you can absolutely limit those to 1 per age-appropriate person.
- Please do not limit them to 1 per family.
- No, you cannot charge them for any M&T components.
- Do feel free to divide your M&T projects into hourly limits if that works best for you. Having a chunk of them ready for the VIP hour is fantastic, but do try to have them available for the general admission crowd as well.
- The beginning of the Craft Party is always busiest, but there is a steady, crafting crowd throughout the entire event.
You agreed to provide Live Skill DEMOnstrations throughout the Craft Party.
- Two or three rounds of the same/similar Demo works great. However, a variety of technique demonstrations and/or continuous Demos are welcome if that works best for you. Let us know if you have subject/title variations.
- There is no set time limit on Demos.
- Party attendees really like published schedules; schedules help attendees plan their Craft Party attack strategy, er, participation. Please help us help you by sending a quick email with the number of times you plan on Demo-ing during the 11:30 AM - 4 PM day, or note if the Demo will be ongoing. We'll then add you to the rotating, published lineup.
- If you need a specific time slot, please tell us that, too. The faster we get your emails, the earlier we can publish info!