TAMPA BAY SURFACE DESIGN GUILD MEMBER SHOW
May 21 – June 28, 2020
Clearwater Main Library
100 N Osceola Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755
Call for SDG Artists:
This show will be a Member’s Show. Please bring us your newer work. Only the Carnegie Gallery will be used.
The Show Committee Will:
- Accept only 2-D.
- Hang Show – All work will be hung at the discretion of the SDG Show Committee
- Work cannot be taken down until show closes
SDG Members Will:
- Sign contract (can be printed from SDG website)
- Provide label info prior to delivery of artwork by emailing info to Aida Sheets at email@example.com no later than Monday, May 18, 2020
- No fee for this show.
- Deliver artwork to Sarah Butz or Angie Knowles on Monday or Tuesday, May 18 – 19. Or
to Clearwater Downtown Library on Wed. May 20 before 10:00 AM.
- Provide ready to hang artwork and take all packing material home with you
- Pickup artwork at Clearwater Library on Sunday, June 28, 2020, 12-2.
- *If you are unable to pick up your artwork yourself, please arrange for another Guild member to do this for you or let Sarah or Angie know.
If you have a 300 dpi high resolution photo of your work for publicity email to Sarah Butz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, May 18, 2020 Label text emailed to email@example.com
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 Deliver work to Clearwater Library by 10:00 AM
Sunday, June 28, 2020 Pickup work from Clearwater Library from 12 - 2
*If you are unable to pick up your artwork yourself, please arrange for another Guild member to do this for you.
Open 10 – 12, Closed for Cleaning 12 – 1
Open 1 - 3, Closed for Cleaning 3 – 4
Open 4 – 6
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Open 12 - 2, Closed for Cleaning 2 – 3
Open 3 – 5
SDG Show Committee: Donna Isaac, Angie Knowles, Aida Sheets, Mei-Ling St. Leger, Sarah Butz, June Colburn, Cindie Townley, Pat Grice.