Attention: We have just been notified that the Library Show will close early for rehabbing. All members are asked to pick up their work Friday, September 25 at 12:00pm.
TAMPA BAY SURFACE DESIGN GUILD MEMBER SHOW
August 30 – September 25, 2020
Clearwater Main Library
100 N Osceola Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755
Call for SDG Artists:
This show will be a 2-D Member’s Show. Show us the artwork that you have made that brings you Joy.
Only the Carnegie Gallery will be used.
The Show Committee Will:
- Accept only 2-D.
- Hang Show – All work will be hung at the discretion of the SDG Show Committee
- Work cannot be taken down until show closes
SDG Members Will:
- Sign contract (can be printed from SDG website)
- Provide label info prior to delivery of artwork by emailing info to Aida Sheets at email@example.com no later than Monday, August 24, 2020
- No fee for this show.
- Deliver artwork to Sarah Butz BEFORE August 28. Or
to Clearwater Downtown Library on Saturday, August 29 by 12:00 PM.
- Provide ready to hang artwork and take all packing material home with you
- Pickup artwork at Clearwater Library on Friday, September, 2020, 12-2.
- *If you are unable to pick up your artwork yourself, please arrange for another Guild member to do this for you or let Sarah or Angie know.
Monday, August 24, 2020 Label text emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, August 29, 2020 Deliver work to Clearwater Library by 12:00 PM
Friday, September 25, 2020 Pickup work from Clearwater Library from 12 - 2
*If you are unable to pick up your artwork yourself, please arrange for another Guild member to do this for you.
Monday- Friday Open 10 – 2, and 3-5
Friday, Saturday and Sunday Open 12 - 2, and 3 - 5