A NEW VIEW
Tampa Bay Surface Design Guild Member Show
January 29 – March 30, 2021
Clearwater Main Library
100 N Osceola Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755
Call for SDG Artists:
This show will be a Member’s Show of new work, not shown by the Guild before. Only the Carnegie Gallery will be used.
The Show Committee Will:
- Accept only 2-D.
- Hang Show – All work will be hung at the discretion of the SDG Show Committee
- Work cannot be taken down until show closes
SDG Members Will:
- Sign contract (can be printed from SDG website)
- Provide label info prior to delivery of artwork by emailing info to Aida Sheets at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, January 25, 2021
- No fee for this show.
- Deliver artwork to Sarah Butz or Angie Knowles on Monday or Tuesday, January 25 or 26, 2021. Or to Clearwater Downtown Library on Friday, January 29 by 10:00 AM.
- Provide ready to hang artwork and take all packing material home with you
- Pickup artwork at Clearwater Library on Wed, March 31, 2021 from 10- 11.
- *If you are unable to pick up your artwork yourself, please arrange for another Guild member to do this for you or let Sarah or Angie know.
If you have a 300 dpi high resolution photo of your work for publicity email to Sarah Butz at email@example.com
Monday, January 25, 2021 Label text emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, January 29, 2021 Deliver work to Clearwater Library by 10:00 AM
Wednesday, March 31, 2021 Pickup work from Clearwater Library from 10 – 11 AM
*If you are unable to pick up your artwork yourself, please arrange for another Guild member to do this for you.
Open 10 am – 2 pm, 3 – 6 pm, Closed for Cleaning 2 – 3
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Open 12pm – 2 pm, 3 - 5 pm, Closed for Cleaning 2 – 3
SDG Show Committee: Donna Isaac, Angie Knowles, Aida Sheets, Mei-Ling St. Leger, Sarah Butz, June Colburn, Cindie Townley, Pat Grice
Contract Available Here: NEWVIEW21 CONTRACT.pdf