TBSDG Holiday Party!
(In Lieu of our December Member Meeting)
Date & Time: December 10, 2022 11:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m.
Meeting Location: Walsingham Park, 12615 102nd Ave N, Largo
Since we have all enjoyed our picnics in the past, we will be having our annual Holiday Party at Walsingham Park (Shelter #4). The guild will provide the main menu items of spiral sandwiches, salad, and drinks. Members may contribute d'oeuvres and desserts. This is a members' only and invited guests event.
A "Free Table" will be available for the free exchange of no longer needed surface design materials and supplies. Please be sure to take home with you anything you bring that does not go home with someone else.
We will also be collecting children's creative arts/crafts kits for the Toys For Tots in Lee County. These should be new, store bought boxed kits. Please be sure that the kit is all inclusive of necessary materials, and please do not bring "homemade kits."
Our Holiday Party is also the time that we share our talents with a holiday gift exchange. Participation is optional; if you bring a gift, you will receive a gift.
- Your gift must be handmade by you! No store bought items and no "kits" of art supplies. Your item must be a completed gift.
- No "holiday/religious themed" gifts.
- Your gift should be comparable to your best work.
- Please do not spend more than $20 on materials, and we encourage you to use what you already have on hand.
- Wrap your gift in a plain brown paper wrapper with no identifiable marks on the package and bring it with you to the holiday picnic.