Show July 2024: Yet to be Named, about Florida Nature and Plants
Inspired by the Florida Botanical Gardens Contract must be completed by June 3, 2024. If you would like to be considered for the printed invitation submit 300 dpi high resolution of your work by March 1, 2024
SURFACE DESIGN GUILD SHOW @ The Gallery at Creative Pinellas
12211 Walsingham Road, Largo FL 33778
Show Dates: July 18– October 6, 2024
Opening: Thursday, July 18 – 6:00 p.m. Guild will provide wine and food
The Guild encourages member’s best 2-D and 3-D work that is no more than 2 years old that is inspired by Florida nature
Creative Pinellas will:
- Hang show – all work will be hung at their discretion
- Accept 2-D and 3-D work and clothing.
- Insure the show
- Sell our work in the show for a 75% to artists/25% Creative Pinellas split.
- CP will send out an e-invitation to our members to enter the CP portal. We will fill out a contract and submission
form on-line. We will provide a photo of the work we are submitting.
- Work does not have to be for sale.
- Work can’t be taken down until show closes
SDG members will:
- Must fill out and sign Creative Pinellas contract by June 3, 2024. CP is asking for a photo of your work as
completed as it is by this deadline.
- Check-in all work at July 8th SDG meeting. Show Committee will take our work to CP on July 9th.
- No work will be accepted at Creative Pinellas by the artist.
- Provide ready-to-hang work. Work can be hung from the ceiling. Work will be hung from nails. CP has
pedestals. You will provide mannequins for clothing.
- Send out e-vites & invitations to your mailing lists.
- Come and enjoy the opening. CP wants docent/gallery helpers the night of the opening.
- Pick up work @ CP on Oct 7-8-9, at your appointed time. If you can’t pick your work up please arrange for
someone else to do it.
If you would like your work to be considered by CP for the printed invitation and banners, please submit a 300 dpi high
resolution photo of your work by March 1, 2024 to email@example.com.
SDG Show Committee – Donna Isaac, Angie Knowles, Sarah Butz, June Coburn, Mei-Ling St. Leger, Aida Sheets, Cindie
Townley, and Pat Grice.